- I can't see the video.
- Make sure you have the latest version of RealPlayer installed. You can get older versions of RealPlayer, but we don't guarantee that they are compatible with our software.
- How do I detach/attach the media browser to/from the video?
- On the top-right corner of the media browser you will see an icon with two triangles. Clicking that icon will toggle between the attached video view and the detached video view. Below are two pictures of each of these views.
- Why do CS3, CS61A, CS61B, CS61C all point to sample video?
- They will not be implemented until a future date, approximately summer 2005, please check back later.
- What if I get a pop-up saying "Scripts are usually safe. Do you want to allow scripts to run?"
- When you see this, click Yes, because our system requires the use of scripts to synchronize the video to slides.
- I can't watch lectures that are synchronized with a PDF file.
- This is a known issue for Mac OSX. We are working to fix the problem.
- The menu to the right of the video does not do anything.
- This is a known issue for Mac OSX. Even without this
functionality, the video and slides are still synchronized. We are
working to fix the drop down menu problems.
- What do CS3, CS61A, CS61B, and CS61C mean?
- These are the titles of the lower division courses at the University of California, Berkeley. They respectively correspond to: Introduction to Symbolic Programming, Structure and Interpretation of Symbolic Programming, Data Structures and Advanced Programming, and Machine Structures.